Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 4: A Wise Investment

Today we continued with our good cooking habits; using things we already had in the pantry and fridge. I've noticed that I am a lot better about keeping a clean kitchen now that I'm using it more often! I also saw an article today about how Target will accept one manufacturer's coupon and one Target coupon on the same item.

I let go of a few pennies today but I think it was a wise investment. We tithed at church. I know it may sound simple but I really do believe that trusting God with your finances is one of the best investments you can make. Hopefully He will see that we are using what we have to serve him and bless that investment.

I also spent a little money on my birth control prescription today. (Sorry guys that read this!) But hey, $30 a month is A LOT cheaper than another baby. I love my little Konner but I don't want to add the clan just yet. I guess that counts as a wise investment too.

-Mommy Cori

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on that one. Prescriptions - no matter how expensive - are a necessity! I suggest you keep your eyes open for prescription transfer coupons. Pretty much every store that fills prescriptions will regularly print coupons for a $X gift card with your new/transferred prescrition. I have gotten several this way. They can't pay for your prescriptions, but an extra $10 somewhere can make a big difference in your grocery bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also helps that my dad is my CVS pharmacist. He gets a 20% discount! Most of the time I try to go up there with my mom and use her discount card.

    ReplyDelete